Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Neymar's Touching Message for Brazil [Watch]

Neymar was on television just a day after suffering a back injury that has ruled him out of the rest of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.


The forward was the talisman of the home team's campaign, his four goals helping ensure their progress to the semi-finals. But his injury means that Brazil is in a sombre mood ahead of their next match against Germany on Tuesday.

He released a short video through the Brazilian football association on Thursday.Watch below:



Though he speaks in Portuguese, a translation has been made available, read below:
"Brazilian guys, players, coaching staff, fans... It's a really hard time, there's no words to explain what's crossing in my mind, in my heart... I just want to say that I'll come back as soon as possible.. I wanna thank all the support you gave me, the messages, everything... And say that my dream is not over, it was stopped by a hit but it's still alive, and I'm sure my teammates are going to do everything possible to make this dream come true, that is to be champion... 
My dream was also to play a World Cup final, but I can't this time, but I'm sure they're going to win this one and they're going be champions, I'll be with them... and we Brazilians are going be celebrating this. Thank you all, hugs."
Neymar's Touching Message for Brazil [Watch] Reviewed by Msl on 12:51 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.