Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Monica Lewinsky Breaks Silence, Writes about Affair with Bill Clinton

Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time after 10 years of virtual silence about her affair with President Clinton.

                                                                                              Photo: Vanity Fair
 “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” Monica says. She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.

                                                                                               IMAGE: AP
Lewinsky, 40, says it is time to stop “tiptoeing around my past and other people’s futures. I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I’ve decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)

Maintaining that her affair with Clinton was one between two consenting adults, Lewinsky writes that it was the public humiliation she suffered in the wake of the scandal that permanently altered the direction of her life.

Read more on Vanity Fair.

Monica Lewinsky Breaks Silence, Writes about Affair with Bill Clinton Reviewed by Msl on 8:13 am Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.