Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Wife Recorded Ordering Husband’s Murder

A wicked woman Charlene Merfeld, 21  has been caught on camera giggling as she orders the murder of her husband.Julia. She told a detective posing as a hitman that killing her 27-year-old hubby would be “easier than divorcing him”.


The wicked wife, of Michigan, US, is also seen requesting he is not killed at their home because it would be “messy”.She also says she would not have to worry about “breaking his heart” or her family’s judgement following a messy separation.

Merfield says: “When I first decided to do this, it wasn’t that we weren’t getting along, but it was easier than divorcing him.”She adds: “I didn’t have to worry about the judgement of my family, I didn’t have to worry about breaking his heart. It’s, like, a clean getaway.”

Considering the details, Merfield decides Thursday would be the best day for the killing as it is the only day she works. The undercover detective is then told not to make it “look like a burglary gone wrong” because she does not want to deter her friend from moving in.

Merfeld said: “I have got a girlfriend who I want to move in with me, and I don’t want her to be scared to move in with me because she thinks we got broken in to.”

She adds: “Because I don’t want to live there by myself afterwards.”

Speaking about fees, she warns the hitman he will have to wait a while for his $50,000 fee. However, Merfeld is confident she will be able to pay once the $400,000 life insurance money comes through.

Merfeld has pleaded guilty to solicitation to murder and faces a minimum sentence of six years in jail. She will be sentenced later this month. Incredibly, her husband has forgiven her and says he hopes she does not have to go to prison

Wife Recorded Ordering Husband’s Murder Reviewed by Msl on 4:09 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.