Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Brazil's Tallest Teen 'Elisany' Finds Love, Set To Marry

18-years-old, 6 Ft 8 Inch tall Brazilian model Elisany da Cruz Silva has found love with 5 Ft 4 inch tall Francinaldo!

Despite him being 1ft 4ins smaller than her, the groom to-be had no problem increasing the distance by dropping to one knee on the beach

Remembering the romantic proposal, Elisany said: "I told him many times, 'do not ask me to marry you because my answer will be no' - I think that’s what he was thinking.

"I was so nervous when I saw him there. I don’t even know how I coped."

Construction worker Francinaldo added: "I have always wanted to go out with a tall girl and she came and fitted into that perfectly."

According to Mirror, the newly engaged couple have not always seen eye to eye and Francinaldo had to work hard to get the ring on Elisany’s finger.

"When we met I had already turned 16," she said.

"I was still a bit childish and so I was just playing around with him for a while and I got so annoyed with him – as if he was a rival that I hated.

"I just didn’t like him and wanted to hit him every time we met."

But little Francinaldo has a big heart and remembers their meeting a little differently.

He said: "The first time I saw her I went to get some bread and I noticed her from a distance.

"I checked her out and she also checked me out straight away. Then I just thought, 'I need to be with that girl'. I always found her beautiful."

And the hate eventually turned to love for Elisany when she became jealous of Francinaldo’s prowess with the ladies.

"He was talking to another girl and I was jealous," she said. "He intrigued me – I wanted to know more about him."

Despite the pair being completely in love, not everyone is as happy about the new engagement.

Elisany’s mother, Ana Maria Ramos, said: "I don’t know how this could happen - this proposal.

"It was a surprise - no-one was expecting it. In spite of everything she is still a very young girl with a lot ahead of her.

"She is sometimes a bit difficult to him but I’ve never seen him treating her badly. He has been an excellent person." Watch video below:



Brazil's Tallest Teen 'Elisany' Finds Love, Set To Marry Reviewed by Msl on 7:28 am Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Height aside, she is really pretty and has an amazing body. Those long legs, hmmmm. Wish them all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me (at least I don't think, but it's hard to find guys under 5'1)lol, but she's happy and beautiful and I wish her all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vigilant Nigerian20 July, 2014

    Now that's what i call a Long distance relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous05 May, 2022

    He is rilly get locky. I like tall beautiful ladies

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.