Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Drake Unhappy Rolling Stone Replaced Front Cover of Him With Late Actor Philip Hoffman

Rapper Drake was less than pleased with Rolling Stone when the US magazine revealed its new cover featuring a portrait of the late Philip Seymour Hoffman on Wednesday.


He said he was “disgusted” that the magazine chose to replace him with a photograph of Hoffman, with“1967-2014” captioned under the deceased actor’s name.




Having seen the changed cover, Drake took to Twitter to slam Rolling Stone.

They took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue,” he posted on the social media website, adding: “I'm disgusted with that. RIP to Philip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil.”

Drake’s tweets come after Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman died of a suspected drug overdose in early February.

So angered by Rolling Stone’s decisions, the 27-year-old Canadian told his Twitter followers: “I'm done doing interviews for magazines. I just want to give my music to the people. That's the only way my message gets across accurately.”


Drake Unhappy Rolling Stone Replaced Front Cover of Him With Late Actor Philip Hoffman Reviewed by Msl on 8:17 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.