Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The Fusion Experience by Bilkisu Irama

Hello beauties I'm so excited to dip my feet into the world of fashion writing I'm nervous as heck so bear with my blunders.


So this is my first official post and I decided to write about an event I attended recently called The Fusion Lifestyle Family Fair held quarterly in Abuja, I went as a vendor representing my brand HOLMA DESIGNS. Had to be there early so I would be able to have a look around before the rush hour crowd.

For those that have never been to one, mark your calendars for June 2015. The ambiance was lovely, spacious & filled with rows of vendors selling different items from fabulous fashion pieces by variously Nigerian designers such as PINK FLEUR, DHALIA, FATTUSH, MDAHLIA Luxury Handmade Soaps by the lovely Amina AbdulHamid, just to name a few.

For the foodies all, sorts of confectionery as provided by the lovely Fauziyya of TOZYS , and also a food court called tastys, I live for their salad bowl munched a pack of it all day long, mocktails, smoothies and so much more.

I was also able to check a few of my friends showcasing at the event briefly, lovely set of female entrepreneurs which I can't wait to share their stories with you.  Here are a few pictures to give you guys a feel of the vibe and I hope you check it out next time it holds..






Bilkisu Irama is Founder and CEO of Holma Designs; a Nigerian fashion label that offers elegant women's wear in made-to-measure and ready-to-wear. The Maiduguri-born Aquarian, who attended the Abuja Fashion Academy and Vientriel School of Beauty and Fashion, is also an alumnus of the prestigious Faculty of Law at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
The Fusion Experience by Bilkisu Irama Reviewed by The Niger Times on 9:54 am Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.