Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Boy Kills his 4-year-old Brother in Oyo

A four year old boy, Waris Lateef has been was gruesomely murdered by his 14 years old brother, Rilwan Ahmed.

Rilwan Ahmed
According to reports, Waris had followed his brother to the uncompleted building close to their residence at Oloko village in Ibadan, after being deceived into thinking they would be shooting a movie.

On getting there, Rilwan tied a piece of cloth across his face, blocking easy passage of air into his nostrils. He further tied his legs and there after strangled him.

His body was discovered three days later, after his  father Mr Lateef Lawal,  reported at Ojoo Police Division of Oyo State Police Command that his four-year-old son was missing.

As the community residents embarked on a search, the ‘murderer’ advised that nearby bush should be cut, giving a high probability that the missing boy would be found there.

Upon interrogation by detectives at Ojoo Division, led by the Divisional Police Officer, Musiliu Doga, he revealed that he was responsible for the death of the missing boy.

"I live with my mother and stepfather. She gave birth to two of us before my father died and she remarried. She also gave birth to six other children for my stepfather.  I don’t know what pushed me into what I did to my stepbrother. It was as if I was being propelled by unknown forces. On the fateful day, I asked him to follow me to the undeveloped plots by our residence. When we got to one of the uncompleted buildings there, I placed a piece of cloth on his face covering his eyes, mouth and nose. I also tied his legs. He did not shout so I left him there.

"When I got back home, my mother asked of Waris and I told her to check him outside. When she could not find him, I joined in the search for the young boy. When my stepfather went to the police to report, I remembered that I took someone to a place. I went back to the uncompleted building to bring my half-brother home, but met him dead.

"I quickly threw him into a nearby bush and went back home, afraid of how to break the news to my mother. At a point, I told the people around that if they wanted us to find the missing boy, they should let us cut the bush at the back of our residence. This aroused my stepfather’s suspicion and he went to report my statement to the police. It was when the police were interrogating me that I confessed to my deeds.

"I took detectives to the bush where I dumped my half-brother's remains." he confessed.


Boy Kills his 4-year-old Brother in Oyo Reviewed by The Niger Times on 8:13 am Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.