Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Police in Kogi Arrest Herbalist For Alleged Abduction of 3-year-old Boy

The Kogi State Police Command has arrested a 60 year old herbalist, Shaibu Sanni and his accomplice, Yahaya Mustapha, for alleged abduction of a 3-year old boy during a church service at the premises of Christ Apostolic Church in Okaito Okehi Local Government Area of the state.


The state commissioner of police, Mr Sa’idu Madawaki, who disclosed this while parading the herbalist, his accomplice and 10 other suspects arrested for various offences ranging from armed robbery and car theft, stated that his command had vowed not to make the state a haven for criminals.

One of the suspected ritualists, Yahaya Mustapha, explained how it all started, saying; “I am a herbalist and so many people visit me for help. This day I don’t know what  really happened. I went to get some leaves for my daughter who was sick, on my way back I got a call from my son who told me that some guests were waiting for me at home, so I hurriedly got up from the farm  came home and to my surprise met some policemen who came to arrest me alleging that I asked a boy to abduct a 3-year-old boy for me, which I didn’t, I don’t even know him at all,” he said in local Egbira language .

Police in Kogi Arrest Herbalist For Alleged Abduction of 3-year-old Boy Reviewed by Msl on 5:27 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.