Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Sex Worker Hides N650,000 Gold Chain in Her Vagina

Commercial sex worker, Thesie Emoven was arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Lagos for stealing a gold chain worth N650,000 from owner identified as Cosmas who had gone to patronise her at an hotel in Ikeja.


PUNCH Metro learnt that the 26-year-old suspect had spent three days in police custody,  denying that she stole the chain, until she could not endure police interrogation any longer. She then confessed to the crime and brought the chain out from her private part.

Emoven, who spoke to Punch's correspondent said, “On our way to the station, I removed the pendant and gave my cousin to keep it for me. When we got to the station, I was told that all our belongings would be collected at the counter so I put the chain in cotton wool and nylon and inserted it in my private part.

I was searched and nothing was found on me. Two days later, I was taken to SARS. After intense interrogation, I confessed to them and brought it out.”

Read full story HERE

Sex Worker Hides N650,000 Gold Chain in Her Vagina Reviewed by Msl on 12:39 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.