Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Ronaldo Responds To Sepp Blatter's Comments With a Hat Trick

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo says his hat trick in the 5-1 win over Real Sociedad on Saturday is his response to Sepp Blatter's recent comments about him.


The FIFA president claimed that the Portuguese winger spends more time at the hairdresser than Lionel Messi when asked to pick a favorite between the duo.

Ronaldo says that he is sick of the fallout from the comments in the press and is just focusing on performing well for his club.

"I am showing it on the field - I don't want to talk any more. I am only thinking of helping the team and winning the game," he told Gol Television.

Ronaldo went on to say that he feels that he is beginning to bond well with Gareth Bale, whom the capital club signed for 100 euros million in the summer.

"I've got a very good understanding with Bale, he is being integrated and is playing very well. I feel good with him, Karim [Benzema] and [Angel] Di Maria," he continued.

"It was a very good game, in the first half we played very well. We scored early and that made it easier.

"I'm very happy with the goals, I've got a bit of a foot knock, but with a bit of sacrifice I can play."

Ronaldo Responds To Sepp Blatter's Comments With a Hat Trick Reviewed by Msl on 12:29 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.