Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Kim Kardashian Debunks Claims She belongs To Illuminati

Earlier this week, Kim celebrated her friend Brittn Gastineau's birthday by posting a collage which some claimed resembled the Illuminati, that use shapes to represent the all-knowing evil eye and Satan.


The collage featured an eye-shaped photograph inside a triangle, but Kim took to her Twitter when some questioned she might be a Satanist.

Kim ranted: "I posted a IG collage for my bff @BrittGastineau & people say its the illuminate! What is the illuminate? A religion?...I'm a Christian."

"A cult?...not into that sorry! It had an eye on it, which reminded me of Britt bc her company "eye on glam" & reminds me of against evil eye bracelets we wear."

She added: "So sorry guys it was just a cool design I saw on one of those IG collage apps."


Kim Kardashian Debunks Claims She belongs To Illuminati Reviewed by Msl on 12:23 am Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.