Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Gareth Bale Scores in his Real Madrid Debut

Gareth Bale has made his first Real Madrid appearance since his world-record transfer, starting on the right-wing in the Spanish giants' clash against Villarreal.


Bale, was handed a start as part of a three-pronged attack for Real Madrid, despite being tipped to play at left-back.

Bale didn't waste much time getting into the action, linking up well with Benzema early on, despite Real going 1-0 down to Villarreal.

The former Spurs star admitted earlier in the week that he was lacking match fitness, despite training well over the last fortnight.

“I feel good," Bale said. "I’ve been training last week with Wales I’ve had two good sessions today.

“I got half an hour to 40 minutes game time with Wales and I’m feeling good but obviously I’m a bit behind physically than everybody else but hopefully I can catch up as soon as possible."


Gareth Bale Scores in his Real Madrid Debut Reviewed by Msl on 9:56 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.