Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Gareth Bale Scores in his Real Madrid Debut

Gareth Bale has made his first Real Madrid appearance since his world-record transfer, starting on the right-wing in the Spanish giants' clash against Villarreal.


Bale, was handed a start as part of a three-pronged attack for Real Madrid, despite being tipped to play at left-back.

Bale didn't waste much time getting into the action, linking up well with Benzema early on, despite Real going 1-0 down to Villarreal.

The former Spurs star admitted earlier in the week that he was lacking match fitness, despite training well over the last fortnight.

I feel good," Bale said. "I’ve been training last week with Wales I’ve had two good sessions today.

I got half an hour to 40 minutes game time with Wales and I’m feeling good but obviously I’m a bit behind physically than everybody else but hopefully I can catch up as soon as possible."


Gareth Bale Scores in his Real Madrid Debut Reviewed by Msl on 9:56 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.