Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Mum Kris Jenner Says Kim Kardashian and Kanye West NOT Getting Married

Kim Kardashian mother and professional busybody Kris Jenner has said Kim & Kanye won't be saying 'I do' anytime soon.


Although the pair keep schtum about the possibility of getting hitched, Kim's mum mouthed off about her daughter and K West on US talk show The View.

She said: "They’re not getting married, that I know about. Not right now, that I know.

"I’ve tried to just take a back seat, keep my mouth shut, kind of learn that this is the way they’re doing this... I don’t know where they got this because I’m very old fashioned that way."

Give the girl a break, this'll be Kim’s THIRD marriage.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star seems like she's desperate for someone, ANYONE in her family to get married.

Does she want a hat that much?

She said of her other daughter and boyfriend Scott Disick: "Why aren’t Kourtney and Scott getting married? It’s so annoying! I’m a little annoyed.

"I think they all think they’re Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn now!"

Read more HERE

Mum Kris Jenner Says Kim Kardashian and Kanye West NOT Getting Married Reviewed by Msl on 3:04 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by The Niger Times © 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NT Studios

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Niger Times © 2015. Powered by Blogger.